Saturday, October 18, 2008

RULES:

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse .These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged by:: Sook

ok...is it just me or are most of the questions  gf/bf questions?I find this most unbecoming and childish.Thus I shall change most of them.Bimbotic behavior is most undesirable in a cultured world.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
:: Do you remember the story that involved a librarian, an iron maiden and several meat cleavers ? Use your imagination.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
:: To be a successful art collector that makes billions from auctioning of famous artpieces , make myself a politician and then use the billions i made to fund a world war and brainwash everyone into thinking i was their Godsent savior that will save their sorry souls from the infernal pits of hell through wars and become the Great Leader Of The World.

3. What is your dream?
:: Oh, I dreamt of cute fuzzy animals today.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
:: refer to #2

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
:: Most probably, but then my best friend is myself.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
:: i think,liek, those two are, liek supposed to work together or something? Whatever.

7. (Changed)How long do you intend to wait for something you really love?
:: Depends on my budget.If it was an illegally downloaded CD I'd have it right away, but if it was  a Wacom Cintiq with all the pens and software I'd wait until...well...I'd be able to afford to even lay eyes on one.

8. (the question here is,liek, totally the same as #1 betch.I'll change it)What are your opinions about those manga images of women with horrifically oversized boobs.You know those types,we've seen them all.
:: I keep imagining that their boobs will get torn off or burst like water balloons. So...I don't really understand why they are supposed to be appealing. Although those mega sized manga eyes that shine like disco balls do make for some very amusing and sadistic jokes,so I don't mind as much.

9.Do you think the world would be better off if everyone has the same religion/ethnicity/ etc?
:: oh, that's easy,first, kill everyone except one person(me) and then clone top become everyone else, kau tim.So, yeah, it's better.Or maybe not. Need some leng chais to keep me company.

10. You see a 50 year old man entwine arms with a girl about the age of 20+ and find out they are gf/bf. What are your first thoughts?
:: China kuachi woman. I know i shouldn't think that ay, after all it is the 21st century, but then again China kuachi woman are what frequently happen in 21st century Malaysia.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
:: Working hard to accumulate wealth to carry on with the plan in #2.

12. What's your fear?
:: Worms. Thank you, Sook. I did not look at those pictures in you blog but i imagined them, which is prolly worse, but I won't look at the pictures to compare and find out for sure.

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
:: switch off the alarm and sleep again.

14. Would you give all in a (i changed it XD) buffet?
:: if it was a normal buffet i would prolly eat as much as possible and still be able to walk somewhat with dignity. But if it was an expensive Japanese buffet i'd prolly bring a few novels and spend 6 hours there minimum and keep eating.(that ought to be 2 or 3 meals in one right...)

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
:: The richer, more evil one.He can be like, my Great Leader of the World punya secretary or something.

16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
:: No.

17.(Changed)Do you prefer cheese being single or having a relationship with a McD's burger?
:: With the melamine thing going on, no cheese at all is prolly better.

18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess, what will u do.?
:: Marry him. One step closer to world domination I'd say.


i tag...everyone  on my links list who hasn't done this yet.


No comments: