Monday, September 8, 2008

the To Do List tick offs

red-done

1)spring clean room. 
my mom helped me to overturn my bed base.the dust bunnies so totally died.

2)spring clean computer.
just did that just now.My thumbdrive is all sparkly and fresh like a shoujou-fied shiny object

3)update dA.
er...3 pieces only

4)practise violin.
i did. i really did.

5)study Japanese.
finished beginner textbook and a bit of kanji(which has deteriorated like shit)

6)do art exchanges
2 pieces done and 2 linearts to CG

7)movie marathon.
-Wall-e
omg damn cute...everyone should watch.
-Kung fu Panda
-Dark Knight
-The Cell
-Schindler's list
-the stuff that's in the list i posted
Pan's Labyrinth-sad ending, nice character design
The Princess Bride-the lamest storyline you can find(Princess Buttercup lol omg...),nice dialogue
-stuff on crunchyroll
so sad, I only watched Rob-B-Hood.Of all things,a movie with such a lame name.The baby is cute though.
-in other news, I also watched the Golden Compass and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy(again).Golden Compass has a good idea with the animals and the mechanisms but I don't like the main character girl.

8)fill up iTunes.
letsee...I have some Itzhak Perlman, Joanna Wang(my dad recommended) and one CD from my foster family in Japan(it's koto pieces,performed by the grandaunt of the family)

9) post stuff on scriptorium blog.
Prologue and chapter 1

yep.

No comments: