Thursday, September 11, 2008

There's something I really don't get about this term's timetable...is it 14 weeks or 8 weeks? According to the college calendar it's 14 weeks but based on the subject outlines and pass year's experience it should be only 8 weeks.


~~~~~~
Short term is good because we get to rest more, but if you calculate the cost per lesson...you're in for a shock.

OK,before I calculated I was thinking something like RM30 per lesson.
But here is the actual amount:

Total fees for this term:RM4000
Number of hours: 14 hours per week X 8=112 hours
RM4000/112 hours=RM35.71

So all those 4 hour classes we are getting are worth=RM142.86

OK,to be fair Jason's classes are actually 5 hours long,not 4.

But I'm still going to take all those movies from the college computers.We should probably charge our handphones and computers at college as often as possible too. And use the water fountain more often.

And I thought music lessons were expensive.

No comments: