Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm just really very frustrated now.My dad recommended me to delete my music files because he said it will remain in iTunes and in the end it will save my hard disk a lot of space.I did that and in the end all my files dissapeared from iTunes.The good news is that I have backup files.The bad news is that there is nothing in my playlist,and I have to click everything again to put in the playlist.Also,all the renaming and organisation that I did is of course lost.Worst of all,instead of saving space,I think it ate up more space on my hard drive,which translate to slower computer speed.I will be needing good speed this term because of all the Maya subjects.


Also,the transfering of files has eaten up my time today for doing maya assignments. I feel very stressed and tired now,so I'm just going to sleep over it and do my assignments tomorrow. Seems that I won't be listening to any music for the time being.

No comments: