Sunday, September 7, 2008

Looks like I won't be starting college until next Thursday cos 3D modelling got cancelled.lol...


The timetable for me is like this,only 3 days:
Monday:3D modelling, 2.30~6.30pm
Thursday:Marketing n consumer behavior,10.30~12.30pm
                  3D animation, 2.00~6.00pm
Saturday:Concept art,9.30~1.30pm

few days but long classes.Dunno how am I gonna survive 4 hour classes,somemore so intimidating subjects like 3D modelling and animation.

My results are also out,and it seems that I have not failed anything eventhough there was some problem with concept art.The lowest marks I got was for animation,which was surprising,and also surprisingly I got A- for concept art.Seriously I didn't expect anything above C.

~~~~~~
OK,just a few more days of freedom.Nooo!!! I need more time to study Japanese!!(cough)

~~~~~~
In other news,I'm  currently reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.So far it is as funny as the movie,you guys should read it too.And watch the movie.

No comments: