Monday, September 22, 2008

If you guys have been wondering why I'm not online for so long, it's because my internet connection is down.Yippee...In case you are wondering,I'm typing this from college.





Sohs, no msn for very long...good because it makes me focus on my work better, but bad because I feel lonely online.Meanwhile I've been leeching connection from the club and from my condominium users to do Maya XD...hope the connection is fixed soon.

My Maya progress.Yeah,I didn't finish the 50% in time,but I'm proud of myself for even understanding the tutorial XD

Oh yeah,and I owe one chapter to my Scriptorium blog.I'll upload 2 chapters at once next round.Even if nobody is reading DX




PS:Kaye,until when are you staying in Malaysia?Cos I wanna celebrate your birthday

No comments: