Saturday, June 21, 2008

zomg wtf...I just found out that I passed up the wrong resolution maya file.Me and my International Standards competent short term memory...the ginseng tablets are so totally working for me.Jason is so totally going to scream loudly.


~~~~~~~
Anyways,in other news,I just came back from a buffet dinner with my aunts.Sort of like a belated Father's Day thinggy,since I so gracefully forgot it was last Sunday and somehow thought it was supposed to be this Friday.I think I forgot when was Mother's day last time also,but at least I was 1 week early that time.

Sohs,the buffet was at Midvalley Citadel's Citicafe.My uncle got 50% discount from his company,so it was a real bargain.RM25 per person,i think in Pyramid you can only have noodles and a drink or something.The food was ok lah,Asian/seafood/BBQ food.Nothing classy like XiaXun punya standards.The roasted lamb was very good.My dad liked the oysters,but I can't get used to the raw unidentified fishy paste thingy taste.And my dad is someone who cannot stand eating sushi.As usual like jakun only,i overate until  cannot move comfortably.But I think other people also do the same thing in general.It's a natural human response to take advantage of such situations.At the end of the evening i could see Fat People all around me.

Which makes me remember the first time I went for a buffet.I think it was Hertz Chicken buffet.They called it 'all you can eat chicken buffet'.Makes me wonder what happened to all the 'eat as little as you can buffet's

~~~~~~~
One more piece of news for the day.Xia Xun just got a blog!!
Spam him immediately if you see any chatbox on his site.

No comments: