Monday, June 30, 2008

Stupid question # 457:How to act lame

First of all...let's get things straight.


Practice makes perfect.

Ohhh khai?

Got that?

Ohhh khai!

Next,what is the biggest source of free information available?Internet right?

Got that?

Ohh khai!

~~~~~~~

The point being that I've finally resorted to online study to learn a bit of information about playing violin.Not seriously expecting to be able to play of course,that's just sad.But just so I have some basic information to satisfy my curiousity.

The thing is that I've wanted to learn since form 3,but my parents always say that I don't have enough time,maybe it's true also,but if I think that way,then when will I finally have enough time to learn? I'm going to be in the art line ok...more specifically the animation line ok...can just dream on.I will only get even more busy until the day if and when I finally become a filthy millionaire able to go on not working for the rest of my life.

Somemore.

Inflation happens.

On hindsight I should have gone into the art stream at high-school and concentrated more on art and whatever I wanted to do.All that science and math is by now forgotten,so what's the use,prolly if I was in art stream I would have attempted to become that 1st term guy in figure studies class who everyone thought was a 3rd year student,including the lecturer.And I would have definitely learnt music to my heart's content.

So much for thinking that mingling with the lazy art stream students would do more harm than good.I still think 80% of them were hopeless bums,but eitherway with self discipline everything would have been ok.

Up till then,donations of money or spare time is greatly appreciated.


No comments: