Monday, June 9, 2008

Now my parents asked me to take Ginseng capsules because they think I lack energy.I dunno whether it's because I lack energy,i think it's more probable to be because of low blood pressure or something.But either way I think I should stay away from unhealthy food and try to introduce exercise little by little .Before this my method of exercise was,whenever I feel like it only,which is not often,but when I do exercise,i exercise streneously.


The ginseng thing sounds very keng tho.It sounds like some sort of multivitamin from what the label says.According to USRDI standards it sounds very packed with vitamins,100% vitamin B6,100% vitamic C,100% copper,blablabla...I dunno if it will make me more energetic,but hopefully it will just generally make me healthier.Although so far I don't feel any difference.

Last time I used to get dizzy spells(nowadays doesn't happen tho),so I dunno if it's related to me blacking out.My sister said she had dizzy spells before and went to see a doctor.Her condition sounded similar to mine.Could be caused by either low blood pressure,ear infection or shortage of meat intake.But the doctor didn't find out what caused my sister's dizziness tho.

No comments: