Monday, June 30, 2008

back in form 3,my mom doubted whether i really had interested in learning to play violin.Then,she said I wouldn't have enough time.Fair enough.After PMR.Then it's SPM.After SPM,it's college.So now I am having quite a free term,and next term will be free too,or so i heard from seniors.So I asked my mom again,and this time the answer is "There's inflation,don't waste money"


Which would sound quite funny and ironic to anyone besides me.

I really dunno when I can finally learn to play at this pace.Just understand that I can only get more and more busy and inflation will always be there unless someone suddenly gets the idea not to depend on petroleum anymore.We have the knowledge to use other sources of energy,hello?

Fate is very strange.When I was a kid,my parents asked me if I wanted to learn how to play organ.I said no,i still don't want to learn organ.But the fact remains that if I took up music then,I could have branched out into other instruments.

In highschool,almost all of my classmates knew how to play at least one instrument.One classmate could play quite a lot,piano,drums,violin and a few others I forgot.The thing is that I'm not too sure about whether a few of them wanted it as much as me.Ok,fine,I know I sound like a bitch now.But it's true that they were forced by their parents to learn music when they were young right?Most of them genuinely like music by now,but some of them have interest in totally opposite genres from what they learnt.

And here I am.Genuinely like instrumental/classical/operatic/boring shit what the hell does this girl listen to that crap for, and I am not allowed to learn.

OK,venting over.I'm just really angry right now.I've waited for 4 years and now my mom tells me to just forget about it.

No comments: