Friday, April 11, 2008

*gasp*
to compensate for my super lame tag,here are some random pictures of fictional leng chais.lol...Yes,I'm so super geeky,thank you.

*names are the artists' names. add '.deviantart.com' and you get their website.

liaf
-I think this pic is a fanart...not sure.
lian blackdream
feimo
-check her out and her other Chinese kaki,they do a lot of good lengchai CGs.Birds of a feather flock together,if you find one of them you find all of them.
technoelfie
-when I was reading Anne Rice I used to think Lestat would look like this.Incidentally, Louis was Josh Groban in my mind.OMG..Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are so out of question...Antonio Banderas as Armand is just really funny...I can still picture him licking his own ass like puss in boots.
feimo
-gasp...Nisa!Look! Choir boy!
liaf
azhrarn
-Singaporean artist,if I'm not mistaken. Somehow I think Singaporean artists tend to do more racy paintings...,but maybe it's just a coincidence...I think this painting is suggestive.lols...
enayla
-oh,yes,the staple artist.
OMGosh...I think this is prolly one of the best male paintings I've seen so far
enayla
enayla
this pic looked strange until i saw the closeup...

No comments: