Friday, April 11, 2008

7.OMG...this shows how short of ideas I am...I have some dA members to show.D8
Plusone , the animator guy.I think he took down this pic from his gallery...


8. Same as Anisa, BellZ.
I'm currently not sure about this guy because his narcissistic aura is so powerful.And he has a lot of scary fangirls.I think the problem with me is that I don't really like overpopular guys...
But still,he's good looking and multitalented.

No pictures,people,go watch the video.lol...actually I got turned off after seeing Yilyn,Anisa and Simone all scream fangirlly all over that video but then later I liked this guy more when I watched his other videos without super shoujo fangirl company...
BTW,you girls would be happy to know that that voice is real,and he's not a castrati after all.Look---> wiki



*the right one ok?lol...*I think i'm somehow just continuing some kind of theme of high pitched singing,but nevertheless his voice is so sweet.Ignore Sarah Brightman eventhough she is wearing nice eyeshadow and a shiny corset.Watch the video.

I tag...
Everyone who hasn't done the tag. Seriously. Dom,change the title to "sexy woman tag".No excuses,Mr. My-term-is-over-today.Ahahah ahahah*evil laugh*

No comments: