Thursday, April 10, 2008

For those who want class photos that we took during typo,here they are.If i missed passing them to you thru msn.First up,stupid camwhore pics.

My teeth look horrible...
Same comment here.
Oh the gayness...
Everyone together doing the Seamus pose:ok,letsee if i remember everyone's names.Last term i couldn't remember about 90% of them.

Top row:Melvin,Yip Sun,Kian Wen, Warner, Arthur,Cheong Kwee, Zhoo Wei,Lennard
2nd row:Reza, Christopher, Najib,De Min, Alex, Hui Hong, Alan
3rd row:Simone,Amy, Yilyn, Sharon(lecturer) ,Anisa,Talissa,me,Moon


not bad leeehhh...

And then plus Gee Hau who was absent, Keith Wilson,Andrew and the blue hair guy who vanished. And Helena(tutor) who also vanished.

yes,there are only 7 girls out of 26


~~~~~~~
whee...term is going to finish liao...only have 2d animation,life drawing and robot to finish.
~~~~~~~
anyways,last week,went to watch Water Horse with Sook, Yen Kaye, Siao Chen and Leonard Tan. Letsee...what to say about the movie...overall it's ok lah, some parts are predictable.The CG was okok only,except for the parts where the small boy sits on the water horse that looks like cut and paste somehow.But the characters are likeable.Then we went to J n Co.I tried the tiramisu doughnut,which i think so far is the best one there.
But the strange thing was,after the movie,i bumped into Yee Mei in pyramid.Later,when my gang went to mamak in Subang Jaya, i bumped into her again. -_-TT
~~~~~~~
I think college has butchered my England.
~~~~~~~
I think I'm typing very randomly today.

No comments: