Saturday, April 26, 2008

Aaaaa...I have 2989 deviations accumulated in my dA account .Dunno why nowadays don't have any semangat to see dA.


I'm in paaaaaiinaaaaaaaaaaarrghhhh.....
Having a headache.Panadol at home expired liao,and temple massaging is not helping.

My left upper arm feels broken.Feels like last time when I fractured my lower left arm,cannot straighten properly...shouldn't have been so overzealous about the dumbells eventhough my arms' diameter are like 40% fat...

My left eye is also twitching a lot recently.You guys better stop gossipping about me.How nice if it was my right eye twitching instead because that means I'm getting money.I need money.I wanna go shopping spree for actual clothes,not art material.

Crunchyroll is loading like totally at the speed of a bullet.That's why I am blogging now.To use up some time.And because I don't feel like browsing dA.

No comments: