Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Whee...animation was delayed 1 hour today,so i came back at like 11.00pm. Whee... 

somemore Talissa walked back home in the dark leh,so safe leh...

Anyways.i think among all the subjects 2d animation is the most interesting,eventhough the workload is killing...got to see a lot of flipbook animations while waiting for the class to start *teehee...Tuesday group should be more aware of us hijacking their stuff* see...free *amateur* animations to watch,can save RM10,but have to sacrifice a lot of blood sweat and tears this term instead.

our group of 15 people have to create a videoclip by next Monday.Monday OK... because Mr Syed cannot make it on Wednesday.Sounds fun...but dunno how to handle the workload... 62 frames within a few days time,and still haven't done typography assignments yet...

Currently I'm dreading Drawing for animation...I still haven't done the "stapler 3000" design and the spaceship design.Oh noes...wake up early tomorrow...But it's already 1.00am!!!maybe i'd feel more motivated if the lecturer wasn't so cold and so much of a Star Wars anorak ,and if PDA boy looses his voice I'd be very comfortable in class tomorrow too.

Tuesday had trial driving test,it was okok lah i guess,but I'm still very nervous about the real test.For the bukit/parking/3 point turn part the tester checked my driving like very selamba liddet eventhough i knocked a pole,but still got full marks.Somemore I didn't even know he was testing me,suddenly only I got the form with marks on it already.Then for the on road test the tester gave me 17/20.Should be 18 but he didn't give me marks for checking the windscreen wiper.I did check it but he was looking somewhere else.Aih...I think trial test everyone very selamba liddet only.

And then my driving instructor told me can bribe them for RM200,no need to take on road test.Then when he wanna tell me he like very sly liddet,don't want to use the word 'bribe' eventhough it is.And then when I said i don't want to bribe he told me not to tell anyone.Eeeyer...cannot stand these driving people lah...cannot wait to pass the test then don't have to think about them anymore.

gah...i know my composing skills now very bad and also very random and stuff but now very tired and i wanna sleep now and goodnight.

cartoon character design tomorrow.let's hope it's a fun class.

No comments: