Monday, January 7, 2008

Sohs a new term of college has started.Moral was ok,although I still don't get  why the second session gets to discuss gay marriage next week and we don't. The moral teacher,Evan Ang somehow looks like Chloe...She says that she's strict but so far not proven because today was fully spent on telling stories about deformed babies and 6 year olds' attention span.


Typography fundamentals was ok,although I started feeling very stupid halfway through,i just realised how much I forgot over the holidays.Not only from Calli and letterform class but also from design workshop and prolly various other classes as well.Nooooooo.....I have a feeling I'll have to somehow study everything again or risk being lost in class and panicking while doing assignments or tests.The lecturer Sharon Lee looks strict and reminded me of Debbie upon first impressions but she's ok lah actually.Asked us to introduce ourselves again at the end of the class,which was quite useful to me actually because there are various people in my class whom I still dunno their names.Ahahahahaha...that's me...

Tomorrow is Life drawing 2...lets hope for more good looking naked models and hope that we are not too rusty,especially because i do feel rusty right now.And for the half of the class who are having 2D animation from 6.30 to 9.30 tomorrow ,good luck and don't kena raped or anything, especially the guys. Avoid dark corners and look out for stalkers/snatch thieves/sadistic librarians/Debbie oh kaaaaaaay? Muaks. Bye.

Oh,yeah,and last term's results:
Life Drawing.........................A-
Visual Communication........A
Perspective Studies..............A
Cult.n soc. in Malaysia.........B

Kind of satisfied enough,but i suspect the B from culture was because of the test where i spent too much time on the first few questions and then rushed thru the rest with super duper cakar ayam handwriting,and that's saying a lot since my usual handwriting is bad enough.

No comments: