Friday, January 11, 2008

More about the college dudes

Today,we had Drawing for animation,which is basically technical drawings of robots,cars and other metallic whatcamacallits. I think this subject will be tiring for me,since i take no interest in drawing robotic stuff and the only metalic things I've drawn so far consist of radas makmal for Kimia and rusty old bikes in watercolour for art class.Oh,and the failed little carvan(yes,it's a car that looks like a car but has the measurements of a van) for perspective studies.


And then somemore got 14 repeating students in our class for that subject.So,imagine,if they had 31 students like us,and 14 of them failed.A ZOMGWTFBBQ moment,riiiight?

And then somemore PDA boy sat behind me in class,and talkative as he is,I swear his mouth didn't close for the 3 hours,blabbering about how beautiful this plane is,how sweet that spacestation is,etc etc...

It wasn't a very happy feeling for me in class.

~~~~~~
Anyways,being random,I think Syed looks like Tim Burton...

~~~~~~
Quote of the week:
"Some artist draw lines on their models to see the shape of the muscles.But you can also touch yourself.If not,you can go to Sunway Lagoon and stare at half naked people discreetly."
-Seamus Tan.

No comments: