Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm having mixed emotions

there's a debate going on in dA about whether or not Linda Bergkvist's CGs are photomanipulations(paint over photos) or not.I sincerely hope not because she's such an inspiration to me.But many people seem to think that it's more likely to be photomanips since they are so realistic.So I dunno what to believe,anyone could be correct,either LB is shy to admit that she is just manipulating photos or other people are jealous and refuse to believe that anyone can be that talented.


But I still think it's possible to be that talented.I'll just hold onto that.Or is painting over a photo all that different from real painting after all? except maybe to pick colours you still don't get much benefit right?(but then again her tutorials teach people how to choose and layer colours...)Her tutorials make it more believable but some people also think that those are made up to cover the truth.Also it seems to be,from what I've heard so far,i can conclude that LB was banned from dA? Or did she just leave by herself? 

edit: oh well.at least even if she photomanipulates,she has better ideas than other people...

No comments: