Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged by Yilyn.
OKlah,since I currently feel bored...

1. Put your itune/ music player/phone on shuffle

2. For each question, press the next button for your answer

3. You must put down the song name no matter what
After you've answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and let them know that they've been tagged to the meme themselves.

***********************


1. What would best describe your personality?
Exodus-Maksim Mrvica

"So take my hand
And walk this land with me
And walk this lovely land with me
Tho I am just a man
When you are by my side
With the help of God
I know I can be strong"

Chehwah...sounds so bersemangat...


2. What do you like in a guy/girl?
En Aranjuez con tu amor-Andrea Bocelli

Aranjuez,a place of dreams and love
Where a rumour of crystal fountains in the garden
seems to whisper to the roses

oh the romanticness

3. How do you feel today?
Back for good-Take that

What's back for good?Can I go for a holiday now?

4. What is your life's purpose?
Everlasting-Kenny G

lol...to achieve immortality?If only...

5. What is your motto?
Storia D'amore-Sarah Brightman

I don't think so

6. What do your friends think of you?
Come fly with me-Michael Buble

lol...OK,let's fly for an overseas holiday,I don't mind

7. What do you think of your parents?
Have you ever been in love-Celine Dion

Fair enough

8. What do you think about very often?
The Havana slide-Vanessa Mae

err...what?

9. What do you think of your best friend?
Wonderland-Maksim Mrvica

lol...jangan berbangga ok?

10. What do you think of your crush?
Goodnight and thank you-Madonna

OMG...scandalous...


11. What is your life story?
Wishing you were somehow here again-Sarah Brightman

Yeah,everyone wants me all the time.Chehwah...


12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
What's the buzz(Jesus Christ Superstar)-Andrew Lloyd webber

Famous.lol.True.

13. What do you think when you see your crush?
Beautiful-Sarah Brightman

OMG...so appropriate.lol...

14. What do your parents think of you?
Ahora Tu-Eros Ramazzotti

OK...actually I dunno the translations for this song...

15. What do strangers think of you?
I surrender-Celine Dion

Chehwah.Thankyou Thankyou...

16. What will they play at your funeral?
My way-Il Divo

Wah...cool,I wanna live by my own rules too.


17. What will you dance to at your wedding?
American Pie-Madonna

huh?


18. What is your hobby/interest?
Juda's death-Andrew Lloyd Webber

=_=TTT


19. What do you think of your friends?
Fire Dance-Edvin Marton

No lah,they are not that kan cheong I think

20. What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Music of the night-Andrew Lloyd Webber

That will prolly make me even more emo


21. What song do you air guitar to?
Reprise-Andrew Lloyd Webber

Er...what??


22. What should be your signature karaoke song?
Feelings-Il Divo

walau...emonya...

23. What is your greatest desire?
All I ask of you-Andrew lloyd Webber

Yes,that everyone will do as I ask them.Ahahahahahahaha...........


24. What does next year has in store for you?
Gloomy Sunday-Sarah Brightman

Shit...bad tidings...you know,they call this song the Hungarian Suicide song in the US.


25. What's your outlook on life?
Peter's Denial-Andrew Lloyd Webber

Huh?

26. How will you die?
La luna-Sarah Brightman

at night?

27. Do people secretly lust after you?
Think of me-Sarah Brightman

I think that's a yes.


28. The best advice you will ever get.
Figlio Perduto-Sarah Brightman

This is the soundtrack for Tarsem Singh's The Fall right? Does that mean I should always preserve my imagination?


29. What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
Un Jour Il Viendra-Sarah Brightman

I seem to have a lot of Sarah Brightman songs...
anyways...I didn't get that...

30. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Caruso-Josh Groban

=_=TTT why,of all songs I get some deep love song...

31. What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Unbreak my heart-Il Divo

Hopefully not a bad person


32. What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
Nel Cuore Lei-Andrea Bocelli

I agree with his taste.

33. If you wrote a book, what would it be like?
Quixote-Bond

imaginative and useless?? Prolly some good novel then.

34. What sort of ruler would you be?
All my life-Shayne Ward
lol...not a very cruel leader.

35. Will you ever get a dog or cat?
I feel love-Vanessa Mae

I think that's a yes also


36. What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
Let it rain-Sarah Brightman

Rain more Oscars!!!

37. What is your superpower?
Destiny-Vanessa Mae

Oh well,as they say,we all control our own destiny

38. Why are you addicted to enigmatic brooders?
Cinema paradiso-Josh Groban

If you were in my soul for a day
You would know what is inside me
That I fell in love
At that instant,together with you
And what I sense
It's only love

Well,it explains itself doesn't it?

I tag...
Sook
Siao Chen
xx
anyone else who wants to do

No comments: