Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sohs I was asking around about the cost of violin lessons.It should be around RM80 per month  for 1/2 lessons once a week for beginners.Sounds quite expensive actually if you concider it's rm20 for every lesson.But it's standard.Seems that 8th grade piano costs RM300,so don't complain now.As for the violin itself,it's minimum rm200 for a cheap one.Books and exam I dunno how much lah.


So I was thinking of getting a part time job at the end of the year.Prolly start on the last week of classes and work up to the new term,that makes 1 full month,so getting a job is i think a bit easier that way.Whatever money I have in my bank account I cannot touch for sure,that's for emergency use only,My month allowance also cannot cover anything extra because it's 100% used to pay for art material and whatever other college related expenses.Actually this term is not that expensive,but the sudden RM45 for the bus to Melaka was a big chunk.Yeah,my allowance is very small compared to you guys,I know.

Eitherway I don't think it's possible to start learning in the near future.After this if I go overseas to study then the cost will be even more expensive,but I think it's time to start saving up either way.

For those that think I don't have enough time for anything besides college,listen here.Because yes,I don't have any acceptable social life to even start with,so it's time things changed around here.There's no point in making my life revolve around my future job.

So that covers those 3 problems
1)money
2)time
3)interest

I think it's a good plan if things work out.

~~~~~~~
In the meantime,does anyone have any tips on how to get art industry related part time/freelance jobs?I was thinking that work from home jobs would be easier to fit around my schedule.

No comments: