Friday, July 18, 2008

Hahahaha!!!!!!!My Maya still life finished liao!!!

You know,I had so much problem with the obscene bread thing and the bottle labels??

*oklah...maybe not as much as other rajinfied classmates*

A few days ago i had a dream that I did not finish the file in time for submission.That one also still nevermind.But the lecturer wasn't Jason.It was Debbie!!! Somemore dunno why my mistakes from my Flash project also inside!!!And the whole thing was so messed up that I cannot believe that I created it!!!DXXXXXXX............

and then I woke up.

It took me a few minutes to realise that I was dreaming.

BTW don't ask me what that round red thing is.I'm not sure either.It was intended to be a tomato,but I used a peach for the colour texture.In the end it looks like an apple.

No comments: