Friday, July 4, 2008

My parents finally allowed me to take violin lessons!!!!


OMG...

Actually the other day I was just trying to get them to acknowledge that I want to take classes and I will pay for them myself,then suddenly my dad said he'll allow me to take classes.He said it's not that easy finding a part time job so he'll pay first and then later I can pay back.

So the plan now is that I'm going to take lessons from YenYen.lol...I think there's no way my plan will be cancelled this time.I already asked her to get the violin,so full speed ahead now! Have to try to pass 2nd grade at least before I graduate from college.If I go overseas to continue my studies,then music lessons will definitely be really expensive.

I think I can cope with music and college at the same time,so must work as hard as possible from now onwards.

Anyways, the other day I noticed that the bakery near my college and the art shop were both looking for workers.Asked at both places,but couldn't fit the working hours into my schedule.Sigh...

So next I want to look at some art classes for schoolkids,see if they want any extra teachers .Gasp...I'm not qualified enough for industry jobs yet.Do you guys know any art classes within Subang Jaya or USJ?So far i know USJ 4 has 2,and there's one more in PJS right behind the 3C complex.

No comments: