Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm typing this now at 1.28am because I cannot sleep.I think I've been sleeping too much already.The reason being that I was sick this whole weekend,so I ended up sleeping/attempting to sleep for half the day.Have fever/cough/runny nose/dizziness/rashes and now I think I'm going to get a sore throat and/or puke soon.On Saturday I was in bed from 6pm until the next day,pressing a cold towel to my forehead without any significant outcome other that making me feel marginally more 'comfortable' but worsening my rashes.


Sohs I've been on a constant supply of Panadol and not much else because my appetite is gone with my tastebuds.I'm so totally going to die of accidental drug overdose like Heath Ledger and Marilyn Monroe.Oh the drama.(BTW I wanna watch Dark Knight,when I feel better.Anyone up for it?)

~~~~~~~
I still feel like puking.OK,I think I'm up to criticizing that clinic I went to just now,to pass my time.

~~~~~~~

The clinic I went to just now was Klinik Bandaran.It's near ICLS.Look out for it.XD.They don't give much of a good impression.Let me count the reasons.

First of all,the clinic looked so dingy that it seems they are not making much profit.Secondly,that could be true,because eventhough it was the only clinic open in SS15 at that hour,there were no other patients,almost as if people were avoiding it.Third,the staff at the counter,my mom doubts if they are qualified,because they didn't speak clearly and were messily dressed(like a maid,she says)Then when the doctor was consulting me,he didn't seem very interested in doing his job.Checked my throat from like 1 meter away.When listening to my chest also he was doing it so hastily I dunno whether he was listening for heartbeat or breathing or just for show.He seemed very eager for us to leave,drawing,i think,a very fast conclusion that I was having a common flu.Because he listed down symtoms and I just said yes or no,rather than I tell him my symptoms.Sook Cheng,I think he failed his rapport building.Then,fifth,when I went to collect my medication,the people at the counter didn't even bother to write my name properly, just my surname(spelt differently on each packet) and middle name(there on some packets,missing on others)Last name completely not there.I'm not joking,I'll prolly post some pics later.Even the dosage was not written clearly.And remember,I was the only patient there.They would have had enough time to write everything in gold ink and calligraphy if they were so inclined.Last but not least,when we were leaving,the staff was already half closing the shutter doors,so we had to squeeze out.However,this probably explains their half heartedness,they want to go home.=_=

So yeah,if you really need to see a doctor and all other clinics in SS15 are closed,just keep looking.

No comments: