Saturday, April 3, 2010



You know how I always complain about the earbuds that came with my iPod?(i think my facial oils made the rubber coating melt and tear) Well... 2 days ago the wire split and exposed the copper inside. So I bought new earbuds today.

I was kind of expecting it to be an expensive purchase. Earbuds from Apple cost around RM90 ++, and checking from the online Apple store, that's concidered cheap if you compare to other brands like Sony that is double the price, some brands can even go up to RM300 or 400. But I remembered that at the PC fare headphones can cost as little as RM30. So today I decided to skip going to MaChines and just have a look at the IT centre in Pyramid. Most brands and most shops sell earbuds for around RM60, but I got mine at a discount for RM30. It's a Philips one, so I think it won't be too bad. Oh yeah, and it's pink.

Before this I thought the Apple earbuds could be better, but now I think the problem was that the earbuds I used was too small, so sound leaked out the sides a bit and I had to listen at quite a high volume,(although stuffing the earbuds deeper into my ear canal or pressing them against my face works). Now I think the Apple earbuds sound quality is clearer than other brands though, although the EQ settings on the iPod helped a bit. I never used that setting before.

~~~~~~~

Also, I finally bought 'The Kite Runner' after countless times going to the bookshop to see if it's on sale (it wasn't, but oh well) . Enjoying reading it now,I knew it was going to be good after reading 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' .The author's character development is very good. At least in Suns there was no categorisation of a character being 'good' or 'bad', just why they are like that because of the situation they were in. Dang...they didn't have the above cover...I wanted that one...

~~~~~~~
Lastly, everyone's raving about 'How to train your dragon'. Should I watch it at the cinema? Who hasn't watched it yet? I think the whole Malaysia has seen it (except me)and all the sales nowadays are just return customers.

No comments: