Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nowadays in the morning on the radio(i think it's Light and easy, either that or Mix) they play songs according to themes. A few days ago, the themes was songs with women's name in them. Which is pretty easy right.Right now off the top of my head:Sara, Laura, Mandy,Roxanne,Jainy(I dunno if those are the actual titles but I know there are songs about women with those names)


But what if the theme was men's names? How many can you think of? I tried and can only think of 3: Alfie, Daniel and Billy Brown. And Billy Brown is gay(because while it was all going according to plan, then Billy Brown fell in love with another man), so that's...probably not a full point based on gender.(btw no offense, i'm not homophobic, i'm in the art field, remember)

Oh yeah, let me know if you can think of more, I'm curious to know.

No comments: