Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Some of my favourite pictures from my research folder.
Disclaimer: All this stuff came from online. Not mine.
Lighthouses and the awesome power of nature.



I can imagine a lighthouse in the middle of a desert.
Traditional ovens.






Pot belly oven. Such a cute thing.
I like the curved walls and the white Mediterranean colour scheme.

Stairs. The next one reminds me of cake with icing and lace doilies.



Antique bicycle.
Vespa. The suave Italian icon.
Antique maps.

Antique scuba gear.
Animal armour and antique weapons.


Hungarian helmet.
I like items that are unusually made of wood.
Cute retro fridge.
The lights in lighthouses.
Water pump. That would make an awesome(but tiring) tap faucet.



Grandfather clocks. Some of them have really pretty and well crafted faces.



Something for the kids' room.

Antique sewing machines.


Stuffed toys.


No comments: