Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yet another one of my recent happy hobbies... this website. ( which actually was introduced to me by Sook)


It's nice to break away from the arts part and do some crafts once in awhile. Or at least see what other people are making, which is kind of fun because you never know what creative stuff they come up with. And it kind of makes me feel like a kid again to have bits of coloured paper, old cut up magazines and sharp cutting tools littering my room.

On a side note, I don't really agree with the whole business of selling expensive papers for scrap-booking. After all scrap book are supposed to be made out of...scrap... but some of the stuff they are selling nowadays are pretty nice.

And here's one of my recent creations. Bracelets made out of rolled-up-magazine beads. I know, a little bit uneven, but it's the effort that counts DX
And while I've got PhotoBooth up, I might as well take a pic of one of my long ago creations, Mr B the styro cup character. You might remember Mr C, my first character, who was a palace guard. Mr B is a quee...er...king.It's just so fun making feminine characters and deciding to make them male only after you've finished. lol...

And since the names seem to fit in so nicely, (Mr C is Caucasian, Mr B is Black) I'm thinking of making a 3rd character, Mr A who is Asian . Prolly a court jester or something. BTW I'm not having a go at some cultural joke when I mention their social ranking, just for fun.

Ps: Ms Producer, I'll be starting work on the modeling a bit later, I feel burned out. Need to get back the inspiration and stuff like that *ahak*

No comments: