Monday, August 17, 2009


On a related note, I have finally managed to finish collecting all 7 Harry Potter books. Now we'll all just have to wait for Tales of Beadle the Bard(Have a look at the original 7 handmade books, looks nice), if it's ever going to be published and sold to the Malaysian market.


Anyway, back to the main story, I bought book#6 at Popular the other day. It was impromptu, but well worth it, I didn't even know, but there was a 25% discount for all the books in the series ending on the day I went there, and the copy I got was the last one they had of book#6,lucky me. I got it for RM 29.90. I think when it first came out it was about RM120 right?There you go...another good series of childrens' book worth keeping in the family. My Enid Blyton books were handed all the way down since the 1950s or 60s.Seriously.

On a side note, for those who are interested in Studio Ghibli animations, Popular is selling the Collection #1 and #2 pack of CDs, which pretty much covers all their projects.

No comments: