Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here's kind of an update of what's been happening in my life. Since I've been like on a semi-hiatus status lately. For all my online accounts D8.


My mom is in Australia (since last week) for anywhere between 3 to 6 months to help look after my niece. The child minder is still not able to offer any space and my sis is going back to work on Monday. Sohs it's me and my dad at home only. Oh yeah...there always seems to be access lodging in my home... We've been dividing cooking and cleaning duties between the 2 of us. And we are not dead yet. I tried making dinner today, spaghetti using mushroom soup as a sauce. There's...er...a lot of room for improvement.

~~~~~~~

Also, last Thursday, I got my photo taken for the college's Student transformation booklet. It was kind of weird because they took my pic in the gallery. And in the background was all Kinsun's artwork. "Yeah, man. They're all mine. My illustration techniques rocks."

~~~~~~~

And also, preproduction for our final project has started. I hope we can do well. Hope there won't be much politics or competition within class. I think there are 5 groups of 5 or 6 people each. That's quite a lot if you consider the seniors usually have around 3 groups only.

No comments: