Sunday, May 10, 2009

Small che's wedding pics

Pics from my 2nd sis's wedding. We had the wedding ceremony in a nursery on Mt Dandenong, so the backdrop with all the colourful plants was nice. Good weather too, it was freezing the whole week but sunny on that day itself (apparently it snowed a bit at Dandenong after the ceremony- and after the rest of us had gone back- when my sis and Adam were having a photoshoot, but doesn't matter as long as I wasn't in the snow XD)


My eldest sis and her husband Alfred

Ma and my 2nd sis

Pa, my sis and her new husband;Adam. Nice sunlight XD
Adam's side of the family. They're looking at the pro photographer btw...
From left to right: Adam's grandma, my sis(Ashley), husband(Adam), Adam's mom(Deb) and dad(Doug); Adam's brother(Ben) and brother's girlfriend(Cam).
Alfred and Zoey(check out the sunglasses.lol...)

Almost forgot...a pic with me in it...i didn't realise I have a horse smile...

No comments: