Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh dear God what in the world could this be??

wait, guess first.
.
.
.
.
.
OK,nevermind,I'll tell you.
It's an electric violin.With a super minimalistic design.XD.The description says that the chin and shoulder rests are fully adjustable, but don't ask me how the strings are tuned.

Sohs anyways, i had a weird dream which I think is due to this picture. I dreamt that I was at a clothes shop that my sister recommended because it sells good quality clothes for reasonable prices.But what I bought instead was a violin.Somemore it was hanging from those racks that are usually used to display slippers one.Then, you know how you are always super blur in dreams and don't realise anything is wrong until the dream is nearly over? Near to the end of the dream, I finally noticed something wrong with the so called violin, because there were no tuning pegs on it. And also the fact that it looked more like half a coconut with a plank stuck on to it.And all i thought was...oh damn...that shop doesn't allow returning of sold goods.Now I just have to keep this thing and use my usual violin.What a waste of money.

But having said all that it was a pretty amusing dream.lol...

No comments: