Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagged by XX.
le gasp...i think this is the 3rd time i'm doing this tag.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 7.38 i dunno what's the gmt
Name: criccy
Sister(s): it's a secret
Brother(s): no,i think that boy is my anak haram,but I can't really remember
Shoe size: smaller than yours.
Height: i seriously duno.average?
Where do you live: earth,sometimes.outerspace,during boring classes.alternate universe is my usual residence
Favourite drink: watery stuff
Favourite breakfast: food

Have you ever been on a plane? yes
Swam in the ocean? totally.i do that when i wanna save money on the plane ticket
Fallen asleep in school? I don't remember!It's all so vague!
Broken someone’s heart? that's my hobby
Fell off your chair? that's my second hobby
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? that's totally not my hobby.
Saved e-mails? no,i like orderlyness(is that a real word?) like Sook 
What is your room like? like me.
What’s right beside you? my computer duh. 
What is the last thing you ate? food
Ever had chicken pox? no.my immunity damn keng.
Sore throat? like,of course not.
Stitches? from running to hard yes.
Broken nose? a few times,everyone gets them.right?....right?

Do you believe in love at first sight? there's no love,there's only lu...nevermind
Like picnics? if you bring all the supplies
Who was the last person you danced with? where is Dance?
Last person made you smile? Mr TV

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like? yes
Kissed anyone? yes,and then we had an orgy after that
Get sick? no
Talked to an ex? yes,i use axes to kill people i don't like.I tell them what to do and they go out and do it.
Miss someone? yes

Best feeling in the world? being high on drugs
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? yes,I have an abattoir I share with the librarian.I sometimes sleep there if I get too tired lugging all the dead bodies there.
Who do you really hate? do you really wanna know?
What time is it now? 7.51

Randoms
Is there a person who is on your mind right now? yes
Do you have any siblings? refer to top
Do you want children? currently weighing the peepoopmachine factor against the lightofmylife factor
Do you smile often? yeah,after a successfully meeting the quota of the abattoir
Do you like your hand-writing?i took calligraphy class last year.wait...that didn't really answer your question did it?
Are your toenails painted? not after I read about toxic ingredients in nail polish.daym...and my nails look so good in dark polish
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? anyone willing to give me money
What colour shirt are you wearing? technicolour coat
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday? look,I didn't kill that man.
I can’t wait till? i beat my last record at speed killing
When did you cry last? when i ate a chili.
Are you a friendly person? i have my reasons
Do you have any pets? do you need one? i'm pretty well stocked in sanitary items

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? in the abattoir
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? yeah,victim #65785.He had nice hands.
Do you sleep with the TV on? no TV in my room
What are you doing right now? doing this tag?
Have you ever crawled through a window? well...I live in a highrise building,so...
Can you handle the truth? Your whole life is a lie,don't deny it
Are you closer to your mother or father? mama
Who was the last person you cried in front of? the dish of chilies.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved? friends and family,too many to count
Do you eat healthy? no,I eat food.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? i try to hide the evidence
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? chilies can't talk
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? my victims
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? i find stealth useful 
Are you confident? confidence is useful too

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..[1998]
eat,sleep,shit,pee,breath

5 things on my to-do list today:
eat,sleep,shit,pee,breath

5 snacks I enjoy:
food.smaller food.crunchy food,not so crunchy food,truffles

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
eat,sleep,shit,pee,breath

5 places I have lived in:
earth,outer space, alternate universe, my room, Ankh Morpork

5 jobs I’ve had:
human,librarian's friend,abattoir supplier,peepoopmachine,student

5 people I tag:
anyone who wants to do this

2 comments:

Leech said...

U did all that @_@"
U must be vry vry free haha

cricetus89 said...

aiyah,sapsapsui lah...
lol...just joking