Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh,I just noticed I passed my 300th post mark.lol...


Feels so good to be finally free of assignments.I think everything went ok except concept art.
So anyways I'm going to make a to do list for the holidays(it's so fun to do this cos you can get away at putting all sorts of useless junk in and calling it a duty XD)

1)spring clean my room. Dust bunnies are creating a metropolitan under my bed and a few smaller cities on various surfaces
2)spring clean my computer.Maya files are totally slowing it down.
3)update my dA.I think there are dust bunnies there too.
4)practise violin.I must convince myself i'm not totally tone deaf.Or if I am,try to change that DX
5)study Japanese.lol...I seem to be getting nowhere on this
6)do some almost forgotten art exchanges
7)movie marathon.OMG...long list...
-Wall-e
-Kung fu Panda
-Dark Knight
-The Cell
-Schindler's list
-the stuff that's in the list i posted
-stuff on crunchyroll
8)fill up my iTunes even more.You know how several hours of assignments on end using the computer can make all your favourite songs sound dull...
9) post stuff on my scriptorium blog.I'm typing some stuff in Words now,and everytime I do that I get a backache.Dunno why...if I use a mouse and tablet for hours I have no problem,but 1 hour on the keyboard is enough to kill my back

that's all i can think of for now.

No comments: