Friday, August 15, 2008




Finally I've finished my Maya,with 4 hours of sleep while other people are currently having a mini holiday already.*merajuk*
Anyways...i think i prefer this lighting to the one in the reference,more cozy.But no,I will not post the pic of the reference because mine looks very sad next to it.Everything went well except I forgot how to use occlusion.I think I might have just missed out just one vital step...yay to vague note taking/bad memory/goldfish attention span.So I'm just submitting the usual occlusionless jpeg file.

Meanwhile I will be off to Kuching on Monday,so if anything happens*yes,as in to my assignments*,please call my handphone(does it work in Sarawak?)or email or leave a note on my blog.I'm paranoid something will happen.

Happy Holidays!!

footnote:how many light sources are used for this image?

Actually I thought only 2...but in the end I used 6;2 main lights and 4 fill lights.I think the reference might have used 7 or more though.

No comments: