Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not trying to be emo or anything,but...


When you take notice of what he wears everyday until you think you might be able to make a good guess at his favourite colour,when you suddenly feel very subconscious around that person,when you always want to make sure where he's sitting,then you know you have a problem.

I wanted to blog about this since before CNY,but dunno why I cannot make myself do it.Maybe because i know 'we' really tak mungkin jadi and I cannot let anyone know who is this person if not there will be a little scandal.And right on that day the horoscope says "good stars for romance but if you don't do anything about it maybe you don't deserve it after all".Not being suspicious,but what a coincidence.

Soh,tomorrow is Valentines Day. Another most probably uneventful day with a slight chance of heartbreak.

Maybe some girls also think the same thing as me.Especially in highschool,on Valentines Day no matter how many times you've experienced the non-occasion-ness of it,you still have a slight bit of hopefulness.By the end of the day you return from school just feeling rather unremarkable and unpretty.The most beautiful girl in school can be seen with at least 5 bouquets,various presents and many SMSes containing love confessions by anonymous people(incidentally I actually do know this to have happened to one of my former classmates).It's not as obvious in college but still you may tend to think "Oh,i wish I was like that also" when you see your friends in relationships.

Year after year you feel so left out,like there's a special category for your kind of relationship;number 6:
1.taken
2.available
3.homosexual
4.bisexual
5.bestial
6.left out of the race altogether.

but anyways,Happy Valentines day,and best of luck for fellow number 6-ers.
maybe i should just buy some roses for my drawing board of my lightbox...

No comments: