Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy CNY!

Happy Chinese new year!


And Happy Birthday to Alfred and Domi!!

~~~~~~
Whee...i remember before the holiday i was telling Yilyn that it will be a good holiday and the assignments are not that much,I take that back.

Here's my list of assignments:
Tuesday:6 turnaround views(life drawing)
Wednesday:Bouncing ball redo, waves and arcs animation plus research (2d animation)
                      research and 30 page layout thumbnails, word design thumbnails(typography)
Thursday:caricature and character cylinder forms(cartoon character design)
Friday:research and robot design,robot-looking shapes,everyday objects turned into robots(drawing for animation)
Monday:moral worksheets(moral), finalised word design,page layout in AI,typefaces research (typography)

notice that i have 2x the amount for typography.Really hating the lecturer now.Especially since she gave me an accusing look and lousy marks for my last assignment and didn't allow me to redo,just because I wasn't in class the week before.She's like Debbie's closest competitor now.

I remember Veronica told us about holistic studying during orientation day in term 1. I confirm that she was being sarcastic.

No comments: