Thursday, April 7, 2011

Currently wondering if I should buy some sort of non-motorised transport item since I don't have any form of transport around SF except my feet and public transport. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of bike/ scooter/skateboard. But then again, SF is pretty hilly, so it might be tiring to go uphill and dangerous to go downhill. Did some research, and found out that a bike would cost around (meaning the cheapest) $150, and the rest, $50. What do you think? It'll be good for those medium distance places which take a long time to reach even if it's not tiring.
And I came across this thing, which is a soleskate by Razor. It looks kind of fun and I like that it's so small (17"). One of my concerns is bringing the mode of transport around when I'm not riding it. I'd like if it was light and I can put it in my bag.

No comments: