Tuesday, June 23, 2009

zomg...I just tried tuning my violin by myself...It hasn't been tuned in months i think. I expected a bit of difference, but not that much.So shocking...btw i used an online tuner...so i just hope it's accurate. It was the most convenient since I don't have a piano and I didn't know whether to buy an electronic one. Yen said hers was a bit crazy, dunno if it's just the brand or it's old or what. Anyways, I didn't break any strings like i imagined, so everything's fine.


~~~~~~
In other news, one of the people I watch on youtube has had their accounts suspended...damn...I think because of youtube's new rules that you have to use your real name(for security reasons), so wierd usernames with numbers and stuff might get suspended. But actually i think ironically it's the people who use realistic names that you have to beware of. They can just use a false name if they really want to do something bad. People with nom de plume probably just don't want stalkers or something.

No comments: