Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sohs I went for the Popular stock clearance sale on Saturday. For those who don't know yet, Popular is having  sale from 13th March at Summit and MPH from 18th at the old LimKokWang building. I think.Dunno when they end though.


It was quite crowded, but popular being popular, more than half of the books were chinese.I overheard a few people saying they couldn't find anything worthwhile. Myself, I got 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' at 20% off and a collection of Studio Ghibli animations at 50% off which I didn't realise at the moment...I thought there was no discount, but the price was very good, RM36 for 14 animations, so I bought it.

Anyways, if anyone wants to borrow the cds, can ask me. whee...if only i can keep my hands off the cds myself and concentrate on doing assignments...

list of animations:

Totoro
Only yesterday
Whisper of the heart
Porco rosso
Kiki's delivery service
Laputa
Nausicaa
Sound of the ocean
Pom poko
Grave of the fireflies
Princess mononoke
Howl's moving castle
The cat return
The castle of cagliostro

No comments: