Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh noez...entertainment where art thou?


First the library shut down. Dunno if they are moving or chap lup(how can...they are run by MPSJ one...)or loan shark come and attack them or what.Somemore just a few days before that I was thinking of visiting the library again cos I'm running out of books to re-read.

And then now Astro is liek emo-ing,cannot receive signal.I think something wrong with the whole condominium punya astro, but so far nobody repaired it.

Sohs i'm thinking should i go on a book buying spree? But now go recession and inflation etc should be saving money...I was thinking of buying the last 2 HP book. I only bought until #5 cos i was slowly loosing confidence in the series, plus when first come out the price very high. I think by now the price should be 1/3 of the original gua...

ish...i think i should go and find out online what happened to the library.Their selection is not great(their book series are usually not complete.And they should buy more recent books.), but at least have something.

~~~~~~
also besides that, i have to think of a nice movie to make a research folder for Christopher punya class.Must be nice one, cos have to watch many times over and scrutinise filmmaking details.Anything to recommend to me? Don't want animation animation kind of stuff one ar.

~~~~~~
One more thing...I'm thinking that I should learn more about other software during the holidays,After effects, ZBrush,Paint, etc.Wonder if I have enough time.Everytime during the term i feel like i don't have enough time to do self study.See...that's why DG students need exploration week. But no, we are the only major that has that privilege taken away *sobs dramatically*.Or maybe I should just stick to doing tons of character design since that's what I aim for later when i go out to work.Both also sound appealing and I need both a lot...what to do??? I think it's a good idea to send a petition to the universe asking for one day to become 48 hours long...

ttfn
Criccy

No comments: