Friday, December 4, 2009

Yay! My namecards are here!!
I currently have 4 boxes of these. They are kind of like a boxtoy namecard, cos i wanted to represent 3D in 2D form. Hopefully the 'toy' part can con people into taking my cards. Only thing is that there are no perforated lines, so, yes, you have to cut the pieces out by yourself.(I don't think the printing company does perforated lines...unless you ask them to die-cut a row of tiny holes?)

And also...I learned hoe to knit! Learned from online. Didn't think that the knitting materials would be so expensive though, I think it's cheaper to buy knitted clothes from the stores.

This will hopefully turn out to be a scarf someday, though I think I overestimated the width to knit...so it's like 2 times too broad now. Nvm...I feel like making a Godzilla sized scarf. Hopefully it will look feminine, not frumpy in the end.

No comments: