Friday, March 21, 2008

PERSONAL
Name:Tang Yeen Yee/ Joey/ Cricetus89
Age: 18
Birthdate: 11th Oct1989 .lol.birthdays are means to be bolded
Birthplace:Assunta Hospital
Location: KL

APPEARANCE
Hair colour: dark brown, almost black. needs redyeing
Eye colour:dark brown,almost black
Braces? non, although i was recommended to have some fixed D8
Glasses/contacts? Glasses.tried contacts once but i tore them.lol. but anyways specs are fashion statements nowadays.
Freckles? non.
Scars? BCG. and blemishes if they count
Style: loads.lol.but if i', sleepy i just put on anything that will make me comfortable in class.

FAVOURITE
Food: anything with curry in it
Coke/Pepsi: pepsi. coke has less sugar in it i think.
Love/Money: both?
Boy/Girl: boy.Position for favourite boy is currently open.lol...that sounded wrong...
Dogs/Cats: dogs. Especially St Bernards cos they look so stupid and therefore in need of hugs.
Night/Day: Early morning at sunrise.Used to be after midnight,until after midnight became synonymous with assignments.
Sun/Rain: rain. It goes well with jazz and either sleep or assignments.Dramatic clouds,rain and lightning looks good too.

HAVE YOU EVER
Cried in school:Too often
Laughed so hard you peed: no.I think i prefer liquid coming out of my tear ducts rather than my ass when i laugh. It's a lot more convenient and proves that you are not incontinent.
Seen your best friend naked: no.
Taken a shower with someone:prolly when i was young but i don't remember.
Been drunk: no
Smoked: nope
Cried on someone’s shoulder: nope
Let someone cried on your shoulder: nope
Slept on bed with same sex:my mom ,n my sis when she comes back from Australia.She doesn't have her own bed here.harharhar...
Used the bathroom in front of a friend: eww...no...

DO YOU
Smoke? no
Do drugs? no
Drink? on occasions only
Cry often? quite
Change in front of your friends? no
Talk about private things with friends? no.

IN THE OPPOSITE SEX

actually I'm wondering how homosexuals answer this part...=_=TT
Favourite eye colour: grey or brown.Actually anything light enough to see all the little details in the iris.
Favourite hair colour: anything
Height: anything.Just not a dwarf can already.
Weight: anything.Just not obese can already.
Drink/Smoke: no.maybe drink a bit on occassions only lah.
Tattoos: preferably none.
Piercings: maybe 1 or 2,but not a walking fridge.
Style: anything.

THE LAST
Person you hugged: err...do my stuffed animals count?
Person you kissed: same answer.
Person you talked to: my mom.about eating spaghetti with a spoon.lol...
Time you cried:prolly last week about assignments again...
Time you laughed:last night while i was reading Terry Pratchett
Thing you bought:A packet of Polo mints at KKmart
Person you yelled at: dunno.But I only yell if i'm very angry.
Person you said 'I love you' to: nobody i think.I'm not the touchy feely kind.
Person told you they love you: prolly Yilyn acting gay just to piss me off.
Person you gave present to: hahah...I don't remember.That's probably a bad thing since there have been so many birthdays lately.
Person gave you present: Also don't remember.Whoever was the latest to give me something for my birthday probably.
Person you hit: nobody.I don't hit,I stab.Oh,wait,maybe someone during karate practise.
Person hit you:someone during karate practise.
Thing(s) you drank: green tea.now.
Thing(s) you ate:peanut butter KitKat and spaghetti for lunch



COMPLETED!
tagging: Yilyn, Anisa, Simone, Dom, Joyce, and Siao Chen if you haven't done it yet.

No comments: